Rebel Kitchen X Qnola: Chai Bircher
A no-fuss, comforting breakfast on chilly winter mornings.
100g gluten free jumbo oats
3 tbsp chia seeds
1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
1.5 tsp ground cardamom
1 tsp ground ginger
1 tsp vanilla powder, paste or extract
1 tsp natural sweetener of choice
2 tbsp Vanilla Chai Qnola
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
Pinch of ground cloves
- Measure all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Stir through your chosen sweetener, Rebel Kitchen Mylk and Coconut Yogurt with a spatula or spoon until fully combined.
- Set aside to allow the chia seeds to soften and expand, after 5 minutes stir a final time and add more mylk if desired. Consistency should be thick and creamy.
- Eat instantly or store in the fridge overnight to enjoy as nourishing bircher.
- To enjoy as a porridge, heat in a saucepan until warmed through.
- Serve with a sprinkle of limited edition Vanilla Chai Qnola for added texture and nutrients.