How do you make dairy free Panna Cotta?
1 ½ cups Whole Mylk
3 mangoes (depending on size), roughly chopped
¼ cup maple syrup
1 tbsp coconut oil
Small handful of coconut chips
Vegan gelatine/ powder agar
Optional: Fresh Mint
- Blend Whole Mylk, 2 roughly chopped mangoes, maple syrup and melted coconut oil.
- Pour blended mixture into saucepan and add vegan gelatine/ powder agar.
- Allow mixture to gentle simmer whilst stirring constantly. Heat for around 5 minutes, until gelatine/ agar dissolves completely and mixture has thickened.
- Lightly grease a 6 hole standard muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours (or overnight) to set.
- Gently slide cocktail stick around edge of each panna cotta to remove from pan.
- Chop the remaining mango and top panna cottas with mango pieces, coconut chips and fresh mint.