How do you make dairy free Brownies?
1/4 cup Rebel Kitchen Mylk
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Pinch teaspoon salt
2 flax eggs (2 tablespoons ground flax + 6 tablespoons water, whisk together, set for 15 mins)
1/2 cup ground almonds
3/4 cup vegan chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and leave to one side.
2. In a medium-size bowl, whisk together almond butter, Mylk, sugar, maple syrup and coconut oil. Whisk until it resembles a caramel texture.
3. Add cocoa powder ¼ cup at a time while whisking, until well incorporated and thick.
4. Whisk in vanilla, salt and flax eggs, until well combined. Using a spatula, fold in almond flour until the consistency resembles a soft dough, or thick batter, and no lumps of flour remain.
5. Fold in chocolate chips. Pour batter into pan, using the spatula to smooth batter into an even layer.
6. Bake for 30-36 mins.
7. Allow to cool for around 1-2 hours and slice into squares.