- 1 ½ cup self-raising flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup Semi Skimmed Mylk®
- ½ cup warm water
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
- In a large jug, whisk flour, baking powder, Semi Skimmed Mylk®, water and salt, until you have a smooth batter without any lumps. Set your mixture aside to sit at room temperature for around 15 mins.
- Add around a teaspoon of oil to each hole in a 12 hole muffin tin and place this directly in the oven to heat for 5 mins.
- Take hot, oiled tin out of the oven and carefully pour the batter into the individual holes. Bake in the oven for 25 mins, until golden and risen.