- 1 tbsp turmeric
- 1 tsp fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 onion
- 1 red chilli
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup lentils
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 5l stock
- 1/2 cup Mylk® (Lucy used Whole for its thick creaminess)
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Add all spices (apart from the garam masala) to a warm pan and heat for around 1 minute, then add a tbsp coconut oil and the chopped onion and chilli.
- Chop the sweet potatoes into 3cm cubes then add to the pan for around 5 minutes.
- Add the minced cloves of garlic and cook for around a minute (careful not to burn).
- Add the lentils to the pan and cover in the 2l of stock then add the garam masala, peanut butter and leave to simmer for around 20 minutes
- Once the lentils are cooked, give a taste test and season with salt and pepper.
- Add Rebel Kitchen Dairy Free Organic Mylk® (Lucy chose Whole for its thick, creaminess) and swirl around.
- Serve up and top with another splash of Mylk®, along with freshly chopped chilli and coriander.