We’re hiring: Head of Marketing
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Compensation: Competitive & dependent on experience
Mandatory: Must hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits for work in the UK.
English as native/bilingual/full professional proficiency
We’re looking for a high-energy creative thinker. Someone who dreams big and leads by example.
This is an opportunity to create and scope the Rebel Kitchen marketing strategy for F20 and beyond and to implement across all key markets (UK, Europe and Australia). You’ll work closely with our Founder and MD to distil our purpose and align creatively before leading the team to deliver brand strategy for all product launches, design processes and external campaigns.
You’ll be our Brand Keeper and ensure we maintain authenticity to build brand equity. With plans to continually disrupt and innovate, the scope for this role is huge.
- Build the performance of the marketing team by coaching and supporting and impact the business culture at large through the marketing team’s behaviors
- Manage the marketing budget and deliver on forecasted P&L
- Create exciting and innovative digital, PR, OOH and live activation campaigns and lead the team to execute with excellence
- Track, review and analyse ROI on all activities to inform future planning and performance
- Work closely with the Innovation Hub and feed in ideas and insights ideas based on consumer research
- Work closely with the Sales team to develop marketing tools for customers
- Leverage relationships with like-minded Rebel partners and manage our third-party agencies
- Significant senior experience in either an SME or corporate setting (5+ years)
- Proven pioneer and team builder with a natural affinity to motivate and lead
- Creative force of nature with experience developing brand values and increasing brand equity
- Strong commercial and financial modelling skills
- Disrupter of the norm
- Speed addict who thrives at a fast pace
- Resilient nature, able to adapt to fresh perspectives and constantly improve
- Autonomous self-starter with the confidence to ‘do’ without delay
- Highly effective project manager with a solutions mindset
- Experience working in FMCG is desirable but not a must
Interested and think you fit the bill? Drop us an email with your CV and why you’d be the ideal Rebel for the role. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Head of Marketing Application