We’re hiring: Sales Rebel
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Compensation: Competitive & dependent on experience
Mandatory: Must hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits for work in the UK.
English as native/bilingual/full professional proficiency
We’re looking for a graduate level superstar with a passion for sales and an all-round team player. Full of ambition and high energy to match, you’ll join our growing tight knit team as Sales Rebel to help us to achieve our vision and help us spread our products to the masses.
Reporting to our Out of Home Rebel, you will learn all things sales whilst supporting the team in a fast-paced start-up, so we need you to be a master co-ordinator, with a competitive edge.
The scope of growth potential from this role is enormous and yours for the taking. All you need to be is a hard grafter and a ready team player.
We’re looking for a person who is not only invested in our cause but can be both individually awesome and collectively brilliant because we’re a tight team who is in the business of making magic happen.
- Reporting to our OOH Rebel, you will provide key support across our Grocery, Travel, Wholesale & International channels, such as planning promotional activities and working with the marketing team on account level marketing co-ordination
- Tracking sales data and reporting key trends to the wider sales team
- Spending time each week on the road (aka the tube!) visiting and building relationships with retailers such as health stores, supermarkets & sushi bars, to ensure effective merchandising, eye-catching displays and ensuring optimum positioning
- Assisting with the launch of new products into customers
- Joining the team at trade shows
- Accounts administration, as well as ad hoc tasks that come up in the day-to-day running of a start-up
- Resilient, driven and a real people person – a passion for ‘finding the way’
- A great team player, able to work to shared team targets as well as your own
- Highly organized, a head for figures and a keen interest in FMCG
- Passionate about working within a branded plant-based food business environment
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills – specifically Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Degree educated to a minimum 2:1 level
Generally, you will need to be:
- Ready for a fast paced and high energy start up environment
- Open to a small company mind-set – hands-on and flexible to adapt to requirements outside of the defined role and comfort zone
- Ready and able to tackle problems head on and find solutions with a smile
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in a flexible environment
- Ready to live our company values and be a part of our work family
- Committed to personal development – will push yourself to learn and grow
- Confident, tactful and have a positive manner
- Excellent organisationally with good time management skills
- Willing to go above and beyond
Interested and think you fit the bill? Drop us an email with your CV and why you’d be the ideal Rebel for the role. Please send to Chloe@rebel-kitchen.com with the subject: Sales Rebel Application