We’re hiring: Digital & eCommerce Rebel
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Compensation: Competitive and dependent on experience
Mandatory: Must hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits for work in the UK. English as native/bilingual/full professional proficiency
We’re looking for a digital wizard with a passion for ecommerce and an inner geek that loves to get lost in analytics. Full of ambition and high energy to match, you’ll join our growing tight knit team to help us to achieve our vision and help us spread our products to the masses.
Reporting to the Brand Guru, you will be responsible for Digital Marketing and Ecommerce so we need you to be a dab hand at navigating online platforms and have a thirst for creating seamless consumer journey’s. As a result, it’s possible you have a huge collection of hats or random things you’ve purchased online, just because.
With ambitious growth plans for this area, this isn’t for the faint hearted. The changing digital landscape and ageing demographics means that we need someone who wants to stay at the forefront of the knowledge curve and on the cusp of the latest trends. We imagine you’re the one with fascinating facts at dinner parties or insights on our online shopping habits (go easy now ;))
As a multi-faceted role, this will also include Ecommerce sales targets so your ability to strategise is also key.
In an area that is continuing to boom, this is a great opportunity to build an area of marketing for Rebel Kitchen that has not yet been done and make a name for yourself.
Digital Marketing Activation and Analysis
- Proactive approach to managing and optimising all digital marketing channels to drive performance and conversion.
- Develop, execute and optimise digital and video advertising campaigns to reach potential customers and drive conversion and social following i.e. YouTube / Facebook advertising.
- AdWords campaign management and analysis. Providing detailed keyword analysis and refining campaigns to deliver quality score improvements and drive conversions.
- Using data insight tools including Google Analytics to produce performance reports (alongside agency reports) to make informed recommendations for constant improvement and evolution.
- Responsible for all digital marketing spend – balancing own ROI on marketing spend vs revenue.
- Testing campaigns to improve conversion levels including the implementation of a testing programme across all digital channels to quantify recommendations, reallocating campaign spend as appropriate.
- Day to day management of third party agency, tracking performance and ensuring KPIs are met.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of a seamless user journey throughout the website following extensive analysis of the conversion funnel.
- Continuously optimise engagement and user experience to maximise acquisition and conversion rates.
- Manage the effective planning and execution of content across the website and online marketing campaigns driving traffic to the website (including product launches). Working closely with brand team for design, photography and content requirements.
- Recommend what content should be hosted on our site / what partners to work with to build stronger links to improve SEO.
- Full ownership of Rebel Kitchen eCommerce site (Shopify) – driving traffic to site; conversion optimisation; working with ops team and fulfilment company to ensure the process is efficient to guarantee exceptional customer service.
- Use insights to propose eCommerce site promotional calendar and tactical retargeting offers.
- Accountable for revenue stream and associated targets from the eCommerce site
- Minimum three years experience in a digital marketing / online acquisition role with hands on experience in PPC management, and integrated multi-channel acquisition strategies and campaigns within a B2C environment.
- Excellent analytical skills, including experience of conducting data analysis using Google Analytics – providing insights and optimisation solutions
- Extensive use of digital platforms such as Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Google My Business and a clear understanding of key digital performance metrics
- Experience in managing an eCommerce platform – facilitating quick and efficient resolution of any errors
- Confident in a revenue driving role with ROI and income being part of your Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to deal with constant changes to optimise and pivot with speed in turnaround times
Generally, you will need to be:
- Ready for a fast paced and high energy start up environment
- Open to a small company mind-set – hands-on and flexible to adapt to requirements outside of the defined role and comfort zone
- Ready and able to tackle problems head on and find solutions with a smile
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in a flexible environment
- Ready to live our company values and be a part of our work family
- Committed to personal development – will push yourself to learn and grow
- Confident, tactful and have a positive manner
- Excellent organisationally with good time management skills
- Willing to go above and beyond
Interested and think you fit the bill? Drop us an email with your CV and why you’d be the ideal Rebel for the role. Please send to Natasha@rebel-kitchen.com with the subject: Digital & eCommerce Rebel Application