We’re hiring: Live Activation Rebel
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Compensation: Competitive and dependent on experience
Mandatory: Must hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits for work in the UK.
English as native/bilingual/full professional proficiency
We’re looking for an experiential marketing obsessive. An organisational King or Queen with a passion for building brand love. Full of ambition and high energy to match, you’ll join our growing tight knit team to help us to achieve our vision and help us spread our products to the masses.
Reporting to the Brand Guru, you will be responsible for all things Live Activation – from getting our products into the hands of thirsty Londoners to bringing our brand to life through unique experiences to show our Rebel side.
This is a great opportunity for you to have creative flow and be responsible for consumers engaging with our brand and products first hand – an untapped opportunity within the business and plenty of space to grow.
As a Rebel, there is no thinking outside the box (as we’re not in it!) – we need someone with an inquisitive mind. Gone are the safe ideas. You’ll strive on progression, uniqueness and originality in everything you do…and probably be best known by your friends for organising the best party you’ve ever been to!
- You will be responsible for all things experiential in a way like no other. You’ll bring our Rebel side to life through creating impactful and disruptive guerrilla experiential activity across London.
- This role allows plenty of creative freedom, but you’ll also need to be a logistics king or queen, knowing how to manage an activation from start to finish (ideation, budget management, production, resource planning, live execution and reporting etc).
- You’ll have an openness to shift and pivot ideas to constantly evolve and grow our activations to leave consumers wanting more.
- Amplification of live marketing is crucial – so ensuring all activation is integrated within the wider marketing strategy and shared across multiple channels is a must.
- Activation will be very much on a grassroots level – spontaneous and in the moment. Think down and dirty, rather than taking months of planning in advance.
- Proposing where we can provide Mylk Moments to Rebels including partnership opportunities at relevant events.
- Grow and evolve our random acts of kindness drops across London. Working with external partners where required to deliver drops with spontaneity and speed.
- End to end project management for all sampling activity. Develop creative routes, budget management, production, resource planning, stock management, live execution, reporting etc
Retail Marketing Management
- Engaging Rebels when they’re in store is critical to increasing our rate of sale. You’ll bring our brand to life in Key Accounts in a Rebel way that questions the established way of doing things.
- Supporting the Brand Guru and International Sales Rebel on delivering our marketing strategy in focus markets such as Australia, Netherlands and Germany. Support will be varied – from liaising with the marketing teams at new retailers on how to launch our products in a Rebel way, to organising local trade and consumer shows.
- This role will be fast paced, spontaneous and thrilling. We need a quick thinker who is willing to jump and grab opportunities in the moment.
- You will be a go getter, excited to roll up your sleeves and get involved with positivity and enthusiasm. Ease in multi-tasking is a must.
- At least two year’s experience in the delivery of live marketing, experiential or event management.
- Excellent knowledge and thorough comprehension of event logistics and management of live activation with proven ability of running from start to finish.
Generally, you will need to be:
- Ready for a fast paced and high energy start up environment
- Open to a small company mind-set – hands-on and flexible to adapt to requirements outside of the defined role and comfort zone
- Ready and able to tackle problems head on and find solutions with a smile
- Self-motivated and able to work under your own initiative in a flexible environment
- Ready to live our company values and be a part of our work family
- Committed to personal development – will push yourself to learn and grow
- Confident, tactful and have a positive manner
- Excellent organisationally with good time management skills
- Willing to go above and beyond
Interested and think you fit the bill? Drop us an email with your CV and why you’d be the ideal Rebel for the role. Please send Natasha@rebel-kitchen.com with the subject: Live Activation Rebel Application.