Introducing Rebel Kitchen Mylk®
MYLK: THE ONLY MILK ALTERNATIVE THAT TASTES AND LOOKS JUST LIKE DAIRY.
What we all really want from a dairy alternative is that it looks and tastes just like real milk…right? We couldn’t find one, so we made our own! See? We’re not just Rebels by name, we’re Rebels by nature too.
Not only does the Rebel Kitchen Mylk range taste like dairy milk, you can shop it in the same way too. It’s available in Whole; Semi Skimmed and Skimmed so you can pick the level of creaminess you prefer – an easy switch for dairy drinkers and more choice for fans of milk alternatives. We’ve got your back Rebels when it comes to making things simple.
Our Mylks can be used as a direct replacement for dairy milk; frothed for an epic latte, whizzed into your fave smoothie, splashed on cereal, stirred into porridge or for a mean vegan mac ‘n’ cheese! You get it, it’s milk, just not.
HOW DID WE MAKE IT SO MYLKY?
We really wanted to replicate all the great flavour qualities of dairy milk and this is how our clever Rebel recipe developers made the magic happen:
- Coconut Cream for creaminess: Milk is of course creamy and our base ingredient, the coconut cream provides the perfect rich consistency.
- Nutritional Yeast for grassiness: We use nutritional yeast to recreate milk’s grassy notes.
- Cashew for earthiness: Milk has an earthy depth to the flavour, we’ve replicated this with cashews.
- Himalayan salt for saltiness: We added Himalayan salt to mirror milk’s natural savouriness.
- Brown rice for sweetness: Dairy milk has naturally occurring sugars called Lactose, we use brown rice to add that familiar sweet note.
That’s it, just a few organic, plant-based ingredients blended together with spring water – we use the highest percentage of whole ingredients of any dairy alternative making sure we’re not compromising on taste or quality #winning
Can’t wait to try? Rebel Kitchen Mylk is available to buy from Waitrose, Ocado.com, Sainsbury’s, Whole Foods Market, Planet Organic, As Nature Intended and other independent stores. You can also find it behind the counter at Joe & The Juice.
Head over to our ‘Where to Buy’ page to find your nearest stockist.