3 frozen bananas
1/4 cup Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Orange Mylk
1/2 tsp orange zest
1 tsp raw cacao powder
For the sauce:
2 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp raw cacao powder
2 tbsp Rebel Kitchen Chocolate Orange Mylk
- Place the frozen bananas in a food processor and blitz until broken down.
- Add the mylk, orange zest and cacao powder and blend again until thick and creamy. Be careful not to go a step too far to a smoothie consistency.
- Spoon into bowls and pop in the freezer whilst you make the sauce.
- To make the sauce, combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and place in the microwave for 20 seconds. Remove and stir well until sauce begins to thicken. Heat again for a further 10 seconds if you prefer it hotter. Alternatively, you can heat the sauce in a double boiler over simmering water and stir until melted and thick.
- Remove ‘nice’ cream from the freezer and pour the sauce over the top. The hot sauce should harden as it reaches the cold ‘nice’ cream.
- Top with cacao nibs and mandarin slices and enjoy!